9 replies to this topic

#1 diegales

diegales
  • Members
  • 28 posts
  • Favorite Album:Master of Puppets

Posted 14 September 2007 - 12:41 AM

Hi folks

Sorry for the delay, but I wanted to watch the entire show and edit the video before make the oficial request. I edited it because finish of disc1 and beggining of Disc Two doesn't match songs properly, but now it's fixed, I only need the menus to compile the dvd.

Here is what I need:
Psd files of
2 Main Menu (w/buttons - Play All / Song Selection / Credits)
2 Chapter Menu (w/buttons of songs / Back o Main Menu / Play All) You can made 2 or 4 depending on the design you choose
2 Credits (w/buttons Back or Main menu) Maybe you can make only one and use it for the 2 discs

27 May 1997
Venue: Saddle Dome

Format NTSC 4:3

Setlist

Disc One:
Before Show
So What (Cuts)
Creeping Death (Cuts)
Sad But True
Aint My Bitch
King Nothing (little cut due taper position change)
One
Whiplash
Bass/Guitar Doodle [cut]
Nothing Else Matters (only intro)
Until It Sleeps
For Whom The Bell Tolls (cuts)
Wherever I May Roam (cuts)

Disc Two
Fade To Black [cut]
Seek & Destroy
Fight Fire With Fire (only chorus)
Leper Messiah Jam
Last Caress
Master Of Puppets
Enter Sandman
Am I Evil?
Motorbreath
After Show

Cuts (means that the song have several cuts)
cut (only missing part of the song)

For any reason the started playing the beggining of NEM but Kirks's stopped (maybe a problem) and he changed his guitar for other, after that they started playing Until it sleeps. From FFWF they only played part of the chorus. During King nothing the taper went inside the arena to go to other place, you can view the taper walking through the arena and there is a little cut.

If you need more info let me know

thanks in advance

I can provide screenshots if you want or need them
I wanna trade
Check out my
trading site
Posted Image

#2 Guest_Kat_*

Guest_Kat_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2007 - 08:23 PM

I will do these... and I'd love to trade for a copy afterwards :)

#3 diegales

diegales
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 12:28 AM

Thanks a lot Kat. Of course you will get a copy of this. I will seed this one at metfuk but if you want I can send you a copy through the mail.
I wanna trade
Check out my
trading site
Posted Image

#4 Guest_Kat_*

Guest_Kat_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2007 - 10:21 PM

Thanks a lot Kat. Of course you will get a copy of this. I will seed this one at metfuk but if you want I can send you a copy through the mail.

I have them done, now I only need to know if you need layered PSD files... and if you have a banner to use on the credits page...

Although I don't have to care about my ratio at Metfuk, I'd rather take a copy via snail mail, if you don't mind :)

#5 diegales

diegales
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 01:12 AM

I have them done, now I only need to know if you need layered PSD files... and if you have a banner to use on the credits page...

Although I don't have to care about my ratio at Metfuk, I'd rather take a copy via snail mail, if you don't mind :)

Thanks Kat. I need psd files to import them with Adobe Encore or DVDlab. I can send you a copy via snail mail and if you agree we can make a trade at the same time (send me a PM). You can take the banner from my site http://diegales.metpage.org
I would like you to put www.diegales.com near to my banner, it will be my new site

Thanks once again
I wanna trade
Check out my
trading site
Posted Image

#6 Guest_Kat_*

Guest_Kat_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2007 - 10:26 AM

Ok then, there you go:

Calgary Menus

Feel free to download the authoring files here. Please let me know when you have them down, so I can delete them from my website.
I will get in touch with you via PM about the trade/you sending that show. Thanks.

#7 diegales

diegales
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 10:38 AM

Thanks Kat. They look nice. I'll be working on authoring when I get home from work today, I hope to finish them before the weekend.
Would it be possible to modify the chapters menus addin the [cut] on the cut songs??
I wanna trade
Check out my
trading site
Posted Image

#8 Guest_Kat_*

Guest_Kat_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2007 - 12:07 PM

Corrected... and the zip file on my homepage contains the corrected PSD files too now :)

#9 diegales

diegales
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 12:57 PM

Thanks a lot Kat. I already downloaded the file from your site so you can delete it. :)
I wanna trade
Check out my
trading site
Posted Image

#10 Dusan

Dusan
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 07:12 AM

Kat nice job

0 user(s) are reading this topic