Done

Indianapolis & Milwaukee 2004

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_shorteststraw_*

Guest_shorteststraw_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2004 - 01:58 PM

Hy men...i upload two new cover, Indy and Milwaukee 2004...but, as usual, i have made a mistake: Indy Back and Mil Front...were in 1982 Gallery!!! Fuck...i forgot to change the Gallery sections... :unsure: Please...excuse me...but every time i forget to modify the gallery!
I hope Spawn could put them in the right place!
I will upload also Moline, Wayne and Chicago both nights...and after all i have made for this American Leg...
See you soon

#2 Mr.Metal

Mr.Metal

Hecho en Mexico

• Cover Artists
  • 226 posts
  • Favorite Album:They all kick ass!

Posted 23 November 2004 - 02:33 PM

No worries man, I will move them for you!

I love the covers, again, excellent job! :rock:

Keep it up man!

EDIT: The covers are now in their right place and also, the Peoria cover's have been renamed because your covers and my covers were all mixed up :unsure:
DVD List | Trading Status: OFF

#3 Guest_Guitarfreak454_*

Guest_Guitarfreak454_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2004 - 11:28 PM

The covers are pretty cool, but too many PSD's IMO. By the looks of it (no offense) it looks as if you have no creativity, but only PSD's for pasting. :unsure: You should try adding some different elements to them, instead of pasting random PSD's all over it, you know? I'm not trying to be an ass although it may sound that way ... just trying to help out a fellow bootleg cover artist. :thumbs-up:

#4 Guest_shorteststraw_*

Guest_shorteststraw_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 November 2004 - 08:36 AM

You're right :unsure: ...I know it, and if you see the new one you could see that i use more live photos and minus psd artwork :rock: ...
But i accept your help, it's a good thing for me, i learn from the other guys...so, thanx for your help!
See you

#5 Guest_masterofpuppets6115_*

Guest_masterofpuppets6115_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2004 - 08:44 PM

what cool covers!!!

you do a great work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users