23 replies to this topic

#11 frantik2k3

frantik2k3

The Freelancer

• Cover Artists
  • 582 posts
  • Favorite Album:They all kick ass!

Posted 30 May 2005 - 05:14 PM

It's always good to have the different sources of a multi-cam available (like the first night of uniondale 04 or padova 04).

I agree. Often times the single cams are harder to come by than the 2 or 8 cam mixes. I'd hold onto that 1 cam mix if I were you :mellow:

#12 Guest_psl86_*

Guest_psl86_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2005 - 05:16 PM

Easy guys,

It's always good to have the different sources of a multi-cam available (like the first night of uniondale 04 or padova 04).

Yeah I know, but Otto gave me the onecam about a week a go, knowing he had a 2-cam.. I just think that is a bit odd.. But hey, Dont blame him for wanting to make the best version, I would have done the same myself, but he could have said that he was working on a 2-cam... Anyways; fuck it :mellow: :blink:

#13 Guest_psl86_*

Guest_psl86_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2005 - 05:18 PM

So is this a no for the 1-cam menu artwork then?

By the way, did I mention how much I love MacGyver? Make the 1cam version DVDmenu.. I have put so much work into it anyways..

#14 frantik2k3

frantik2k3

The Freelancer

• Cover Artists
  • 582 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 05:21 PM

Do you have screenshots I can use. I can simply alter the PRO version menus I made earlier :thumbs-up:

#15 Guest_psl86_*

Guest_psl86_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2005 - 09:35 PM

Here you have 4 screenshots for the DVDmenu.. Make sure the menu fits the things i wrote in my 1st post...So the page you have called "main" in the artwork section of the gallery, basically is the credit page on my DVD, ok? Thanks...

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4

#16 Guest_psl86_*

Guest_psl86_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2005 - 09:37 PM

By the way.. Did I mention that I added the pro-shot from MTV to the starting when AC/DV was played, and to the two last songs that were missing on the audience..

This is a 2-audio show.!!!

#17 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 09:45 PM

That sounds pretty sweet, I wouldn't mind trading for it whenever you get it finished. :mellow:

#18 frantik2k3

frantik2k3

The Freelancer

• Cover Artists
  • 582 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 04:12 AM

Okay man, hopefully I got this right...

http://www.metcovera...6-08 frantik2k3

Let me know if I need to correct anything.

Enjoy and good luck with all the trades you'll be getting for this thing! :thumbs-up:

#19 Mr.Metal

Mr.Metal

Hecho en Mexico

• Cover Artists
  • 226 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 04:54 AM

That is waaaaaaaaaaay too cool man :rock: awesome stuff!
DVD List | Trading Status: OFF

#20 Guest_psl86_*

Guest_psl86_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2005 - 10:58 AM

Okay man, hopefully I got this right...

http://www.metcovera...6-08 frantik2k3

Let me know if I need to correct anything.

Enjoy and good luck with all the trades you'll be getting for this thing! :thumbs-up:

Two thing...

-How about doing something with the MTV thing in Rock Am Ring at the credits, cause this aint MTV :mellow: (maybe putting a line over or something)

-And the blank one; how about adding the upper part of the credit page to that bland page, so that the main menu, have something too it (the blank will be used as main menu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users