8 replies to this topic

#1 Yverish

Yverish
  • Cover Artists
  • 44 posts
  • Favorite Album:They all kick ass!

Posted 16 October 2005 - 01:39 PM

Hey there,

I'd love it when some more talented artist than me, could provide me with some nice menu artwork for this show:

1997-05-15 Boise, Idaho - Boise State University Pavillion (NTSC)

I'm making an audio upgrade of this show now. So I need these menu's: Main, Chapters 1, Chapters 2, Chapters 3 (or just one "blank" menu with chapters as header), Audio Selection and a Credits page. If the one who wants to take this on his sleeve could provide me with the font used I could make the menu's in one style...

Maybe it would be nice to make a look-a-like coverart for this show too (if not asked to much). More info underneath.

The show will have 3 audio sources: original audio, edited original audio and soundboard audio. It's ripped from a 1st gen VHS-tape. The show is (and will be after the re-author) on 1 DVD.

Screenshots:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Setlist:

Bad Seed (Jam)
So What
Creeping Death
Sad But True
Ain't My Bitch
Hero Of The Day
King Nothing
One
Wasting My Hate
Bass/Guitar Doodle
Nothing Else Matters
Until It Sleeps
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Wherever I May Roam
Fade To Black
Seek & Destroy / Fight Fire With Fire
Last Caress
Master of Puppets
Enter Sandman
Motorbreath

Thnx in advance. If someone needs more info, ask here or send me a PM :P

#2 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 03:10 PM

I've already made a cover for this, but it's pink. :P If you want, I could make an alternate version for you as well as menus based off of it (if you want a different color let me know). Providing the fonts used would be no problem.

#3 Yverish

Yverish
  • Cover Artists
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 04:03 PM

I've seen the cover you did. And I like it (but the color :P...), maybe you could use the color of the text (the light blue) as the basic color for it. I'd be very pleased if you would take the effort for making the menu's :lol:

#4 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 01:17 AM

The alternate cover and DVD menus are upoading right now. I'll post links when they're finished. Here are the fonts used. Pristina is the only one I would use on the menus; the Metallica one I only used for the Metallica logo and Prog.bot I only used for the "Three Audio Sources!!!" text.

#5 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 01:55 AM

1997.05.15 Boise, ID Cover Artwork (Three Audio Sources)

1997.05.15 Boise, ID DVD Menu Artwork (Three Audio Sources)

I'd appreciate it if I could trade for a copy of this once you finish authoring it. :P

http://spawn.metpage.org -needs updated with about 30-40 new shows

#6 Yverish

Yverish
  • Cover Artists
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 07:04 AM

Great work Spawn, very cool to see how reversing the colors can completely change a cover ^_^. I'll contact you, when I have the authoring job done (I'm busy synchronizing the soundboard audio at the moment, so it should be done soon).

Thnx again

#7 frantik2k3

frantik2k3

The Freelancer

• Cover Artists
  • 582 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 04:21 AM

Wow, pretty sweet to things going on here in this topic. Nice artwork/menus Spawn and nice work Yverish with the DVD project.

And some questions for you Yverish....

I had no clue there was soundboard audio available for this show. Where did it come from? Is it complete? Could I trade for it? And of course, could I trade for the finished DVD as well?

#8 Yverish

Yverish
  • Cover Artists
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 04:45 AM

I had no clue there was soundboard audio available for this show. Where did it come from? Is it complete? Could I trade for it? And of course, could I trade for the finished DVD as well?

Hey Justin and other people on this board ^_^,

I got the soundboard audio from a source that doesn't want it to spread out. So I have to keep the soundboard audio itself as NFT, but I had permission to use it for this Re-Author/Audio-upgrade work. As far as I've been busy with it, this soundboard is complete (and lossless). When I've finished the authoring, I'll be making a post here to get this show spread out :P.

Greetz

#9 frantik2k3

frantik2k3

The Freelancer

• Cover Artists
  • 582 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 04:51 AM

Wow, that is awesome about news about the SBD audio. Too bad it has to stay NFT, but at least we now know it's out there B)

And thanks for taking the time to do the project and thanks for letting us know when it's done.

Cheers Martijn :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users