soundboard audio to aud shot dvd

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_metdvdtrader_*

Guest_metdvdtrader_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2006 - 03:49 AM

hello im in the process of getting donington 2006 3 dvd and was wondering how i would take soundboard audio and put it into the dvd...i would like to have two different audio on the dvd and make another copy with soundboard audio in it instead of aud audio....and just in acse you are wondering it is supposed to be the full show...and since metfuk no longer allows dvds with livemet audio i wanted to make a copy for myself and for other traders as well...i am strapped for cash so a program cheap would be great or if someone with more experience is willing to do it i would pay for that as well(since it would be my first time trying my hand at the authoring) thanks to anyone who can help

#2 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts
  • Favorite Album:They all kick ass!

Posted 16 July 2006 - 03:56 AM

Get Mediachance's DVD-lab Pro. You can author the DVD with menus as well as add multiple audio sources.

To get started, I recommend reading through their start-up tutorial in the online manual, and you should be able to find out all the other information you'll need in the manual as well.

The manual is located here: http://www.mediachan.../Help/index.htm

A 30 day trial version of DVD-lab Pro is located here: http://www.mediachan...om/download.htm

There are other free programs out there that could do this, but I really recommend DVD-lab Pro, it's a more professional program than any free ones you'll find and has a lot more features.

#3 Guest_katrin_*

Guest_katrin_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2006 - 09:15 AM

I want to do the same with the RAR video I have from the WDR stream and the livemetallica audio I have as FLAC. I know, there are already hell of a lot of versions of RAR out there, but I really wanna do my own... The only problem is that, compared to the video, the guys putting together the livemetallica audio cut out some parts of the show, and now the audio is round about 7 minutes shorter than the video :)

What program do you suggest to sync the audio to the video? I thought about cutting out the missing parts from the WDR source and put it into the livemetallica audio. Is that even possible? And yes, how?

Thanks a lot!

#4 Yverish

Yverish
  • Cover Artists
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 10:12 AM

I want to do the same with the RAR video I have from the WDR stream and the livemetallica audio I have as FLAC. I know, there are already hell of a lot of versions of RAR out there, but I really wanna do my own... The only problem is that, compared to the video, the guys putting together the livemetallica audio cut out some parts of the show, and now the audio is round about 7 minutes shorter than the video :)

What program do you suggest to sync the audio to the video? I thought about cutting out the missing parts from the WDR source and put it into the livemetallica audio. Is that even possible? And yes, how?

Thanks a lot!

I do all my audio syncing with Cool Edit PRO, it's more work than with e.g. Vegas video (which I have never used, but it should be simple), but you can match everything up exactly and mix multiple audiotracks as well.

It is also possible to fill the gaps of the LM audio with the WDR audio with Cool Edit PRO (the newer versions go under the name Adobe Audition by the way).

#5 Guest_katrin_*

Guest_katrin_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2006 - 11:32 AM

I do all my audio syncing with Cool Edit PRO, it's more work than with e.g. Vegas video (which I have never used, but it should be simple), but you can match everything up exactly and mix multiple audiotracks as well.

It is also possible to fill the gaps of the LM audio with the WDR audio with Cool Edit PRO (the newer versions go under the name Adobe Audition by the way).

Thanks a lot for your help so far, but as I am such a newbie to advanced authoring (I only did some simple menus and stuff for some GNR bootlegs) I still have questions...

I now have a copy of Vegas 4.0, but how do I do the filling now? I know, you have never used it, but perhaps there is someone out there that has and can give me some advice or a link to a tutorial at least. I am more than willing to do as much reading and try and error as necessary, but it is hard to begin if you don't know where and how... :)

It will take me some time to get a copy of Audition, but if the only way to get help is with this proggy, no problem, I take every bit of help I can get...

#6 Bad(. )( .)Motherfucker

Bad(. )( .)Motherfucker

Misanthroctagon

• Cover Artists
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 07:54 AM

You do not can synchronize RAR 2006 with Vegas!
I have add the LM audio for my, and it's cut during crowd...

You do open your DVD in vegas (or other you have) extract and save only the audio,
resynch with..!! me i use cool edit too it's good log for resynch.
After you reauthor your DVD in your maker you have! (not all can add many audio)
I use dvd-lab pro, I have try other but dvd-lab is the better you can make all you will with that!

It's simple no!? :) :)
Posted Image

#7 Guest_katrin_*

Guest_katrin_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2006 - 05:51 PM

Yeah, simple :)

Truth is, I have no clue... I have the audio already on my disc as two ac3 files, as I authored it one time without LM and the menus by Spawn. And I have the LM as FLAC files. But how the f**k do I sync it with CoolEdit (or Audition)? No problem to do the reauthoring with dvd-lab pro, already did some with it...
I know, I sound like a retard here, but perhaps you can ignore that and give me some more details...

You do not can synchronize RAR 2006 with Vegas!
I have add the LM audio for my, and it's cut during crowd...

You do open your DVD in vegas (or other you have) extract and save only the audio,
resynch with..!! me i use cool edit too it's good log for resynch.
After you reauthor your DVD in your maker you have! (not all can add many audio)
I use dvd-lab pro, I have try other but dvd-lab is the better you can make all you will with that!

It's simple no!? :) :)

#8 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 06:44 PM

Try reading through this topic:

http://www.metpage.o...6&hl=sync audio

And here's a tutorial on replacing an audio source:

http://mywebpages.co...smoof/tutorial/

You might also try checking out this site, they have a lot of information on authoring DVDs:

http://www.videohelp.com

#9 Guest_katrin_*

Guest_katrin_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2006 - 07:53 AM

Thanks a lot Spawn, that really helped me! I realized that I have a copy of Audition, installed it and went all :rolleyes: Too much for a newbie...
So, I tried Vegas and contrary to (Bad(. )( .)Motherfucker's post, syncing the LM audio with the WDR video wasn't that big a problem, I just fumbled . I just to cut out the missing parts and paste and crossfade it. So, using the menu backgrounds Spawn created and including both audio tracks, it will be a nice little first attempt on a authoring a Met Bootleg. :rolleyes:

Try reading through this topic:

http://www.metpage.o...6&hl=sync audio

And here's a tutorial on replacing an audio source:

http://mywebpages.co...smoof/tutorial/

You might also try checking out this site, they have a lot of information on authoring DVDs:

http://www.videohelp.com

#10 Guest_MegadeaD_*

Guest_MegadeaD_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2006 - 11:49 PM

hello im in the process of getting donington 2006 3 dvd and was wondering how i would take soundboard audio and put it into the dvd...i would like to have two different audio on the dvd and make another copy with soundboard audio in it instead of aud audio....and just in acse you are wondering it is supposed to be the full show...and since metfuk no longer allows dvds with livemet audio i wanted to make a copy for myself and for other traders as well...i am strapped for cash so a program cheap would be great or if someone with more experience is willing to do it i would pay for that as well(since it would be my first time trying my hand at the authoring) thanks to anyone who can help

im actually working on doing this right now , let me know how you get on , This is my first authoring job and its going pretty well so far. Im Using Sony Vegas 6 and dvd architect

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users