• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Crocster

Crocster
  • Members
  • 25 posts
  • Favorite Album:They all kick ass!

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:18 AM

I believe that on one of the tour's before the Death Magnetic tour they did Master Of Puppets album in it's entirity. I am looking at getting one of those shows from www.livemetallica.com. Does anyone have one of those shows they would like to recommend?

#2 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:51 AM

Yes, they played the whole Master of Puppets album during the Escape From the Studio '06 tour. I haven't listened to any of those shows in a long time, so I don't have any recommendations. Probably one of the earlier shows would be best though, as James's vocals tend to deteriorate from show to show.

#3 Crocster

Crocster
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:54 AM

Yes, they played the whole Master of Puppets album during the Escape From the Studio '06 tour. I haven't listened to any of those shows in a long time, so I don't have any recommendations. Probably one of the earlier shows would be best though, as James's vocals tend to deteriorate from show to show.

Thanks

#4 Crocster

Crocster
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:59 AM

i might get the Rock Am Ring Festival show since it was the first time they had played it

#5 no leaf clover

no leaf clover
  • Cover Artists
  • 197 posts
  • Favorite Album:Ride the Lightning

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:05 PM

Arnhem is also a good one to have
My Metallica collection & bootleg collection website:

Signature images should not be larger than 400x150 pixels and a 200 KB filesize.

http://www.noleafcloverboots.nl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users