Large escape pictures?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Met666_*

Guest_Met666_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2006 - 07:06 PM

Hey everyone, I'm making a DVD cover for the MOT videos from the escape tour (I know they're not even halfway through the tour yet but hey, gotta start sometime. :P ) and I was wondering if anyone had not only a large escape logo (Just the word "Metallica" will do) and a large pic from either the sabbath, sundance or south africa shows (preferably of James)

If anyone could get these I'd be very grateful, and oculd someone also give me a link to where I can find good large logos? (pushead, scary guy, ninja star etc)

Appreciate it guys.

#2 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts
  • Favorite Album:They all kick ass!

Posted 21 May 2006 - 09:27 PM

PM sent.

If you make enough quality covers, you can become a "MetCoverArt Artist" and gain access to our PSD Gallery, which has over 200 .psd files available for download and use in making Metallica bootleg cover artwork.

#3 Guest_Met666_*

Guest_Met666_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2006 - 05:43 PM

PM sent.

If you make enough quality covers, you can become a "MetCoverArt Artist" and gain access to our PSD Gallery, which has over 200 .psd files available for download and use in making Metallica bootleg cover artwork.

Sounds great. but my heart sank when you said "quality" :P Well practice makes perfect. :P

#4 frantik2k3

frantik2k3

The Freelancer

• Cover Artists
  • 582 posts
  • Favorite Album:They all kick ass!

Posted 23 May 2006 - 03:35 AM

I noticed that you added your cover to the gallery today. The only problem with that is what happens if there are no MetOnTour videos from some shows?

My take is make the video after the shows have taken place and it is known for sure that videos have been recorded.

#5 Guest_Met666_*

Guest_Met666_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2006 - 07:37 AM

I noticed that you added your cover to the gallery today. The only problem with that is what happens if there are no MetOnTour videos from some shows?

My take is make the video after the shows have taken place and it is known for sure that videos have been recorded.

That was something I thought of before, I still have the .PSD's so it's easily editable, but I'm incredibly confident all wil have videos, even if they can't film/record the show itself they always give you some rehearsal videos (pepsi arena 2004, RRHOF 2006)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users