How to get a pic

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jcfuel_*

Guest_jcfuel_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2005 - 04:08 PM

Guys, i need help. Nowadays is more common the use of flash in some websites, those are cool, but the problem is that some pics cant be downloaded. What i do is make a printscreens and work it out, but is there any other way to get it from the site?

Thanks

#2 Mr.Metal

Mr.Metal

Hecho en Mexico

• Cover Artists
  • 226 posts
  • Favorite Album:They all kick ass!

Posted 25 February 2005 - 05:04 PM

what I do is to click on the Print Screen button on the keyboard...should be to your right next to the "backspace" button. That will copy everything that you see on the screen. Open Pain or another Picture editing program and paste it, then proceed to just copying the picture that you want.
DVD List | Trading Status: OFF

#3 frantik2k3

frantik2k3

The Freelancer

• Cover Artists
  • 582 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 05:39 PM

This is a good question. I have been trying to do this for some time now and the only thing I can get is using the "Print Screen" button like what you and Mr Metal do.

There has got to be another way ;)

#4 Guest_jcfuel_*

Guest_jcfuel_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2005 - 07:23 PM

I guess what we all have the same method ... if somebody knows of another way to do it ... please reply.

Cheers

#5 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 09:12 PM

You mean like a program to save the entire SWF file? I have a program that runs off my toolbar and allows me to right click on Flash movies and save them just like regular images. It also has options to save Flash files from specific websites or all websites.

The program is:

Flash Saving Plugin 1.1.2

#6 Guest_jcfuel_*

Guest_jcfuel_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2005 - 10:35 PM

Spawn, thanks for the tip. it's a nice tool, but i get all the pics in a big file, under *.sfw extension, is there any way to convert them into *.gif or *.jpg?

Cheers

#7 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 10:46 PM

Well, no... Your best bet is to use the Prt Scrn key like has already been mentioned. The only other way I can think of would be to open up the SWF file in a Flash editor and capture the screen from there.

#8 Guest_jcfuel_*

Guest_jcfuel_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2005 - 11:00 PM

k ... thanks for your help

#9 deadone

deadone

The Devils Child

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 08:22 PM

hi all new here and yes this can be done. print key sucks so stay clear of it,
to do this you will need flash decompiler which will convert and rip all flash file into a folder were it will have all images that make up the flash file, the flash animations, the fonts, text files and anything else it can find in the original flash file..
gi here to dl the trial

SOTHINK
if your lucky i might even add the fill version for ya all to have, let me no if you want it or not and i will upload it for ya all :D

#10 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 01:51 AM

Dude, that's one hell of a sig. :rock: Did you make that yourself? Nice info about that program as well, I'll download it. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users