Done

Rock Am Ring 2006 CD Covers

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Met666_*

Guest_Met666_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2006 - 10:36 PM

Hey do you guys mind if I take this one? I've heard Spawn say he hates it when we come up with 50 different covers for one show, and we still have remaining shows, I have a simple yet cool idea for this (I bet it won't be the only one like it) but I just wanna announce I'm throwing my hat in for this cover.

#2 Bad(. )( .)Motherfucker

Bad(. )( .)Motherfucker

Misanthroctagon

• Cover Artists
  • 39 posts
  • Favorite Album:They all kick ass!

Posted 03 June 2006 - 10:49 PM

It's for the new digital version with the festival logo?
I have this one, & i will make it!
Posted Image

#3 Mr.Metal

Mr.Metal

Hecho en Mexico

• Cover Artists
  • 226 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 11:24 PM

You could both make it, we will have more choices for it when it's printing time, go ahead :lol: kick ass!
DVD List | Trading Status: OFF

#4 Harmony Havoc

Harmony Havoc

Girls Love Metallica Best

• Cover Artists
  • 712 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 12:18 AM

Yeah Im sure that Spawn is going to make 300 DPI covers, but anyone else is welcomed to make covers.
Posted Image

#5 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 02:04 AM

Anyone is welcome to make whatever covers they want, but I'll be making 300 DPI covers featuring our new artwork for all of the LiveMetallica.com recordings. I decided not to make any covers for the bootlegs and DVDs, so go at it. No templates anyway, I might make a regular cover here and there. The LiveMetallica covers will have a template look, so they will all look like a set, but none of them will look exactly the same.

#6 Guest_Met666_*

Guest_Met666_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2006 - 12:33 PM

Awesome! I like templates. :lol:

Mine is just gonna be the audio source (I won't be specific towards which but most likely go from Livemets setlist.)

#7 Guest_Met666_*

Guest_Met666_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2006 - 01:54 PM

Ok all done!! hope you guys like them. I've done the back and front, if anyone wants to do a cd stomp/s to match that'd be great.

#8 Guest_axl409_*

Guest_axl409_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2006 - 11:55 AM

well i hope you dont mind that i had already created a cover set for the rock am ring show....i always name the bootlegs i create covers for which is something i feel strongly about but a lot of the times now i find by the time i create and name 1, theres already covers being made for it....i guess its good to have options tho but i can stop uploading my ones if you want

#9 Guest_Met666_*

Guest_Met666_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2006 - 03:57 PM

well i hope you dont mind that i had already created a cover set for the rock am ring show....i always name the bootlegs i create covers for which is something i feel strongly about but a lot of the times now i find by the time i create and name 1, theres already covers being made for it....i guess its good to have options tho but i can stop uploading my ones if you want

Hell if you've made it go ahead and upload it, the more th emerrier eh? I was just making sure that people knew a cover was being done by someone (other than spawn of course).

I considered naming mine "Masters of Germany" but didn't have room for it after the finished project.

#10 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 04:59 PM

Alternate covers are very welcome. :lol:

I'll have cover artwork for all the LiveMet recordings and some of the DVDs that come out; all will be 300 DPI. I probably won't make a cover for every bootleg, but I will for all the LM recordings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users