#2 frantik2k3

frantik2k3

The Freelancer

• Cover Artists
  • 582 posts
  • Favorite Album:They all kick ass!

Posted 04 April 2005 - 06:54 PM

can ann1 make a cover for this

I know this is a different kind of request, but still please provide some information about the show.

Any chapters? Any themes that the show followed? Just help us out a bit...

#3 Guest_the god that failed_*

Guest_the god that failed_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2005 - 07:03 PM

dont know just downloading a rip now

#4 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 07:06 PM

I'm working on one, although it won't be finished for a few days.

And on future requests, please don't post unless you know what it is and can provide the the necessary information:

How to post cover art requests

When posting requests for cover artwork, please provide all the necessary information, such as the date, venue, location, and especially the tracklist. Saying please and being courteous is a must. Be nice to us and we'll be sure to make you a kick ass cover in return.

#5 Harmony Havoc

Harmony Havoc

Girls Love Metallica Best

• Cover Artists
  • 712 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 09:46 PM

dont know just downloading a rip now

I would like to have this DVD. I dont take part in the seeding and downloading proceess on metfuk and metpage because I dont have a burner yet. But I am willing to make some sort of trade to get a copy of the DVD. Please PM me if you are willing to do so. Thanks.
Posted Image

#6 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 01:40 AM

leglessmoof authored a copy I believe, which means it will most likely be the best version out there :P . You might be able to set up a trade of some sort with him, or if not I'll have it eventually (he's vining it to the RMs at Metpage).

#7 frantik2k3

frantik2k3

The Freelancer

• Cover Artists
  • 582 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 01:43 AM

leglessmoof authored a copy I believe, which means it will most likely be the best version out there :P . You might be able to set up a trade of some sort with him, or if not I'll have it eventually (he's vining it to the RMs at Metpage).

I had already PMed her about this. It looks like it should be a quick vine again for us in the states anyway ;)

#8 Harmony Havoc

Harmony Havoc

Girls Love Metallica Best

• Cover Artists
  • 712 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 02:45 AM

Thanks guys!! :rock: Thanks for seeding this Leglessmoof!!! :rock:
Posted Image

#9 leglessmoof

leglessmoof

I Like Cheese

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 02:51 AM

Here is a picture of the menu I made, in case the artist wants to match it with the cover art.

But if not, that's fine too. :P

Here's a description of the show:

Even people who don't know heavy metal know Metallica. Always controversial, always outspoken, always uncompromising; Metallica rose from obscurity to take over the world of heavy metal and become the 7th biggest selling act in American history. Now VH1 has produced the ultimate no holds barred oral history of Metallica: When Metallica Ruled The World. This one hour long documentary will take you through the band's tumultuous 24 year history and give you the real story behind their recent ups and downs, including James Hetfield's battle with alcohol, Jason Newsted's resignation, and the bands subsequent journey into therapy.

The show begins in 1981 when drummer Lars Ulrich and guitarist/vocalist James Hetfield meet each other through "Musician Wanted" ads in a local Los Angeles paper and start a volatile relationship that will drive the band to the top of the heavy metal world and ultimately to the brink of destruction some twenty years later. In between; Metallica's hard partying earns them the infamous nickname "Alcoholica", they face the tragic death of bassist Cliff Burton, become a worldwide phenomenon with the 1991 release of the Black Album and enrage music fans across America by taking on music-swapping giant Napster.

When Metallica Ruled The World tells the tale of the world's most dangerous band through the people who lived it. It brings you inside the nearly three decades of dramatic success, drunken debauchery and tragic setbacks that have made Metallica one of Rock and Roll's greatest stories.

When _____ Ruled the World is an oral-history series chronicling the impact of a famous person, group or phenomenon on the world of popular culture. Previous episodes include: Star Wars, KISS, Rated X, Stand Up Comedy, Disco, L.A. Metal and Supermodels.

INTERVIEWS INCLUDE:
# James Hetfield - Lead Singer
# Lars Ulrich - Drummer
# Jason Newsted - Former Bassist
# Kirk Hammett - Lead Guitarist
# Robert Trujillo - Bassist
# Bob Rock - Producer
# Sully Erna - Godsmack, Lead Singer
# Scott Ian - Anthrax, Guitarist
# Jim Breuer- Comedian
# Joe Berlinger - Co-Director, Metallica: Some Kind of Monster

The "bonus features" for my version are the 6 streaming videos they have up at VH1.com. You might want to leave those off of the cover art so that the cover can be used for other versions.

#10 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 03:37 AM

Alrighty, thanks leglessmoof. I'll work on the covers and hopefully get them done sometime this week if anything doesn't turn up. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users