Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Watch First Video From CHRIS JERICHO's KISS Covers Band KUARANTINE

• Please log in to reply

Posted 14 May 2020 - 06:06 PM

Blabbermouth.net
  • Supporters
  • 720 posts
  • Favorite Album:They all kick ass!
FOZZY singer Chris Jericho has joined forces with TRIXTER bassist P.J. Farley (TRIXTER), guitarist Joe McGinness and drummer Kent Slucher to form a 1980s KISS cover band called KUARANTINE. The band's debut video, for the song "No, No, No", which originally appeared on KISS's 1987 album "Crazy Nights", can be seen below.Jericho said in a statement: "When Kent & Joe approached me to sing on a few 80s KISS songs, I jumped at the chance, as it's my favorite era of my favorite band. Once we brought in PJ, not only did we have a world-class band with years of touring experience, we also had four guys with one common bond: to stay creative and to do something special for all music fans during this pandemic. 'No, No, No' is the perfect debut release for KUARANTINE, as not only is it a crushing, FUN rock n roll tune, but it's guaranteed to satisfy and put a smile on your face...whether you want one or not!"In an interview with SPIN, Jericho stated about KUARANTINE: "This is how you can form a band in the COVID era. You have four badasses singing and playing this era of rock and roll from one of the biggest bands in the world that no one ever focuses on this part of their career. It's cool and organic."Had there been no COVID, this never would have taken place," he said. "And gives a little shot in the arm to a scene that's a little bit stagnant because of what's going on worldwide."FOZZY is gearing up to release its new full-length album, "2020", this fall. The LP features the band's newest hit song "Nowhere To Run", which recently hit Top 10 on the rock radio chart. The song is the band's third track to hit Top 10 on rock radio, following "Judas" and "Painless".Since reuniting, TRIXTER has released two studio albums via Frontiers Music Srl — 2012's "New Audio Machine" and 2015's "Human Era".

Click here to view the full article.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users