Done

Last Additions

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_shorteststraw_*

Guest_shorteststraw_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2004 - 09:04 AM

Hey men...in the last days i was busy with my last exame at university and i haven't make new covers: on 15th december i will a doctor in economy and i spent much time to study the last things!!! Here in Italy the university is different from America, maybe some of you know it.
...ok...now i'd like to tell you that this morning i upload some new cover from American tour 2004, exactly:
Ames, Wichita, Austin, Lubbock, Hamilton, London, Ft. Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Pensacola, Nashville, Duluth, New Orleans, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Salt Lake City.
In the next days i'll complete the uploads...i know i miss some shows but i haven't so much time to rename alla the file so Spawn will give me an help...so, be patience and keep it up on this site!
See Ya
:blink:

#2 frantik2k3

frantik2k3

The Freelancer

• Cover Artists
  • 582 posts
  • Favorite Album:They all kick ass!

Posted 09 December 2004 - 05:40 PM

Hey man, great news. But more importantly...there is absolutely NO rush on any covers!!

Get your personal and school work done first. It is more important :blink:

Like the saying goes...

"Birth, School, Metallica, Death"

#3 Mr.Metal

Mr.Metal

Hecho en Mexico

• Cover Artists
  • 226 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 06:10 PM

Get your personal and school work done first. It is more important :blink:

Like the saying goes...

"Birth, School, Metallica, Death"

Yeah man!
Good luck in your test!
DVD List | Trading Status: OFF

#4 Guest_lost_prophet_*

Guest_lost_prophet_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2004 - 08:33 PM

Yeh, good luck studying.

#5 Guest_shorteststraw_*

Guest_shorteststraw_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2004 - 08:37 AM

Thanx men...it's a pleasure for me to read your words...
See you soon...

#6 Guest_hmetalhed_*

Guest_hmetalhed_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2004 - 10:18 PM

just a quick question...

with your shows that you added...are you going to add your front and back inlays as well?...that would rock

and good luck on your exams....i have a biology mid term on monday so i know what its like...rock on
!

#7 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 10:59 PM

I doubt it, the tour is over now after all. Use that fuckin universal inlay you had me make, or better yet don't waste your ink :P. The rest of shortest.straw's covers are going to be renamed and uploaded here by me as soon as I get a chance to send shortest.straw information on where to upload them.

#8 Guest_hmetalhed_*

Guest_hmetalhed_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2004 - 02:10 AM

I doubt it, the tour is over now after all. Use that fuckin universal inlay you had me make, or better yet don't waste your ink :P. The rest of shortest.straw's covers are going to be renamed and uploaded here by me as soon as I get a chance to send shortest.straw information on where to upload them.

I use your inlay!...for all the first american leg and the european leg..and some shows on the last leg..but i like what shortest straw does with his inlays...the whole concept is pretty wicked...

#9 Guest_shorteststraw_*

Guest_shorteststraw_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2004 - 08:09 AM

Spawn will upload for me all the covers i made, also the inlay of American first, second and third leg...and also the European 2003/2004 leg. I made all the inlays...but i didn't make a booklet as Spawn do...i made Front, Inlay Front, Back, Inlay Back, cause i use a print program that haven't the booklet stamp.
I hope isn' t a problem for you all.
This week i'll give him all European 2004 and some European 2003 that i made (i don't make it all...). On Thursday i'll upload also the American 2004 first and second leg.
Hope you enjoy them.
Thanx

#10 Guest_hmetalhed_*

Guest_hmetalhed_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2004 - 03:01 AM

its no problem for me...i know how to paste them together and make booklets...i made alot of em..good to know shotie st straw...you rock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users