Done

I dont know if this has been done but..

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_hmetalhed_*

Guest_hmetalhed_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2004 - 09:52 PM

i was wondering..i know someone made a cover of this but it was only a slim case and i dont think its in this gallery...so i was wondering if someone could make a cover for this in the nott oo distant future..theres no real rush i just want to know if someone would be willing to put it on their list...it can either be named St.anger Demos or St.anger Rehearals...either way i will be happy...i was also thinking for an idea was to invert the colours of the original album cover but that was too basic so maybe someone could make this in the format of the other demo covers that mr metal made (justice, Puppets, excellent covers by the way!) and i think im wasting my time here when i put the tracklist but

Frantic
St.anger
Some kind of monster
dirty window
invisible kid
My world
shoot me again
sweet amber
the unnamed feeling
purify
All within my hands

recorded live in HQ 2003

thanx and happy holidays peoplez

#2 Guest_Guitarfreak454_*

Guest_Guitarfreak454_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2004 - 10:33 PM

If no one grabs this I'll do it, although I am pretty sure one has been made. Spawn has the compilation's and other weird stuff to upload so we'll see what he has to say.

#3 Guest_hmetalhed_*

Guest_hmetalhed_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2004 - 11:44 PM

yeah i have learned in the past not to do things against spawns rules..not that their hard to follow..i was just to ignorant..lol..anyway yeah i dont think i full blown cover was made..only a front cover and it had a very weird proportion..very rectangle shaped

#4 frantik2k3

frantik2k3

The Freelancer

• Cover Artists
  • 582 posts
  • Favorite Album:They all kick ass!

Posted 27 December 2004 - 02:47 AM

This was done by Spawn some time ago (over the summer of 2003 I believe). I have the covers saved on my computer and I even made a little webpage for the covers. The webpage can be seen here....

http://www.geocities...errehearals.htm

I'm sure the covers will be uploaded to the gallery sometime soon too.

Edited by frantik2k3, 28 December 2004 - 09:14 PM.

#5 Guest_hmetalhed_*

Guest_hmetalhed_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2004 - 04:06 AM

now that is fuckin sweet man!!...3 front covers?..whats that about...to bad theres no inlay...hey spawn you think you can make an inlay for this thing?

#6 Guest_Guitarfreak454_*

Guest_Guitarfreak454_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2004 - 04:18 AM

now that is fuckin sweet man!!...3 front covers?..whats that about...to bad theres no inlay...hey spawn you think you can make an inlay for this thing?

Just use one of the other covers. :P ... No, Seriously.

#7 Guest_Speed Damage_*

Guest_Speed Damage_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2004 - 04:48 AM

I remember at metpage we had a big discussion over this topic, because he didn't know if we should have considered the rehearsals official, and therefor not eligible for artwork.

Doesn't seem like a big deal now, I think Spawn was a mod by that time, I will let him take care of this when he sees it.

#8 frantik2k3

frantik2k3

The Freelancer

• Cover Artists
  • 582 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 10:23 PM

I remember at metpage we had a big discussion over this topic, because he didn't know if we should have considered the rehearsals official, and therefor not eligible for artwork.

Yeah that is true, I had forgotten all about that topic way back then, certainly was a pretty heated one for a while there. So until I get an okay from Spawn, I removed the link.

#9 Guest_hmetalhed_*

Guest_hmetalhed_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2004 - 11:40 PM

yeah i don't think i was around at that time..i was unaware...we shall wait for spawn...who wants a beer?

#10 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 03:54 AM

This was on my list to be uploaded, which would have been done last night but my modem got fried in an electrical surge. I'll try to get it online tonight. I made three different front covers because I couldn't decide which one looked best. Poolzer came up with some information on copyright issues on stuff like this (alternate official covers) when Arrogant made that retarded thread at Metpage about how we all break copyright laws. He said as long as the alternate artwork is not sold and no profit thereby gained, that someone could even make an alternate St. Anger cover and publish it online. So it's going up in the gallery in the Audio Compilations album later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users