• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Dusan

Dusan
  • Members
  • 79 posts
  • Favorite Album:Master of Puppets

Posted 14 July 2007 - 09:48 AM

Could pls somebody make a main menu artwork and sub menus (Chapters) for this show:

http://www.dusan.web...1993-06-08.html

Thanx in advance ;)

Cheers Dusan

#2 Guest_Kat_*

Guest_Kat_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2007 - 05:09 PM

Dusan, you still need this one? If yes, I would be up for it... Just tell me if you have alternate audio to add too and how many chapter pages you want ...

#3 Dusan

Dusan
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 08:40 AM

Cool Kat,
I havent alternative audio and chapters I want have writed as here:

Ecstasy Of Gold
Creeping Death
Harvester Of Sorrow
Welcome Home (Sanitarium) CUT (writed Cut)
Of Wolf And Man CUT
Wherever I May Roam
The Thing That Should Not be CUT
The Unforgiven CUT
Disposable Heroes MISSING (Writed Missing)
Bass Solo / Orion CUT
To Live Is To Die / Guitar Solo CUT
The Four Horsemen
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Fade To Black CUT
Master Of Puppets CUT
Seek & Destroy MISSING
Whiplash CUT (Only 5 sec.) (Writed Only 5 seconds)
Nothing Else Matters CUT
Sad But True MISSING
Last Caress MISSING
One CUT (Only 3 sec.)
Enter Sandman MISSING

Understand ? if is song cutted, after name of it writed cutted etc :D and how many pages.. its up to U, try to do too blank chapter menu and too with writed songs

thanks in advance

Dusan, you still need this one? If yes, I would be up for it... Just tell me if you have alternate audio to add too and how many chapter pages you want ...

#4 Guest_Kat_*

Guest_Kat_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2007 - 05:02 PM

Yes Dusan, I understand what you mean :D

But... as you want pages with the links already written on them, I need to know what program you use in authoring as they all have different restrictions when it comes to layer names... And can you work with open PSD files?

#5 Dusan

Dusan
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 07:06 AM

Yes I can work with open PSD files, to author I will use TMPEG DVD Author + pinnacle studio :D

Yes Dusan, I understand what you mean :D

But... as you want pages with the links already written on them, I need to know what program you use in authoring as they all have different restrictions when it comes to layer names... And can you work with open PSD files?

#6 Guest_Kat_*

Guest_Kat_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2007 - 09:36 AM

There you go, the menus without links are uploaded to the gallery, starting here

You can check out the layered files including the song/menu links below. If you want them, let me know and I will give you access to my ftp to download them. I did not include the missing songs in the menus, as there is no sense in it (talking as a boot collector here :D )

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#7 Dusan

Dusan
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 02:23 PM

Wow Kat, its AWESOME NICE !!!! Really !!! Very very cool !!! Im very thankfully to u for It !!! T´HANK U VERY MUCH miss :D

Will be cool, if I can download too layered files including the song/menu ;)

Cheers Dusan

There you go, the menus without links are uploaded to the gallery, starting here

You can check out the layered files including the song/menu links below. If you want them, let me know and I will give you access to my ftp to download them. I did not include the missing songs in the menus, as there is no sense in it (talking as a boot collector here :D )

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users