FADE TO BLACK
WHIPLASH

Disc Two:
SAD BUT TRUE
ONE
ENTER SANDMAN
SO WHAT!
Bonus On Disc Two:
1997-12-06 - Saturday Night Live, N. Y. City, New York (pro-shot) (Marianne Faithful who sings the Na-na-na part of “The memory remains” on the album did the song with them.):
Fuel
The Memory Remains

I need:
Main Menu (w/buttons - Play All / Chapters / Credits)
Chapter Menu (w/buttons of songs and Main menu / Play All)
Credits (w/buttons Back or Main menu)

Its a Master version

Thanx in advance for future help :)

#2 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts
  • Favorite Album:They all kick ass!

Posted 24 August 2007 - 05:29 PM

I could make some menus to match the cover: http://www.metcovera....php?pos=-10423

#3 Dusan

Dusan
  • Members
  • 79 posts
  • Favorite Album:Master of Puppets

Posted 24 August 2007 - 05:37 PM

Thats will be cool Spawn :good:

#4 Guest_Kat_*

Guest_Kat_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2007 - 12:25 AM

No, that will not be cool Spawn... there is a vine over at Metpage for that show with 9 people that still don't have the show... and I don't think either Met_Junkie who released it nor Metallica_SMC who vines it would be ok with a re-author... Did you even ask them, Dusan?

#5 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 01:31 AM

Okay, what's going on with these shows? We should only be making menus for shows if they don't already have menus, are upgraded versions which require new menus, etc. Re-authoring someone else's work just to put your name in the credits is not acceptable.

#6 Guest_Kat_*

Guest_Kat_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2007 - 06:21 AM

The show is authored, but only has a very basic (and pretty shitty, to be honest) menu, you can check it out over at Michael's site . Seeing one of our MCA menus on it would be great for sure...

What is doing my head in here is someone asking for artwork for a re-author althought the vine is running. That's just disrespectful IMO, even more if he does not have permission by the one that released the show.

If Dusan asked Met_Junkie and Metallica_SMC and got permission, I am sorry and apologize. If not... oh well...

#7 Dusan

Dusan
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 07:11 AM

Asked now to Metallica_SMC & Met_Junkie for permision

And Kat, U think is disrespectful ? Why ? I dont do anything bad, on the 2nd dvd there is 10-15 minutes of "blue screen" that I delete from a show, I have it only in my pc and want to give to this great show a great menus from MCA, I dont want trade all my vined shows, if vine isnt completed, I dont know, that I need to permision to reauthor from person which released the show (many shows I dont really know whos releasing)

Cheers

Dusan

The show is authored, but only has a very basic (and pretty shitty, to be honest) menu, you can check it out over at Michael's site . Seeing one of our MCA menus on it would be great for sure...

What is doing my head in here is someone asking for artwork for a re-author althought the vine is running. That's just disrespectful IMO, even more if he does not have permission by the one that released the show.

If Dusan asked Met_Junkie and Metallica_SMC and got permission, I am sorry and apologize. If not... oh well...

#8 Dusan

Dusan
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 07:54 AM

MetallicaSMC : Sure go right ahead. I have no problems with that.

:good:

#9 Dusan

Dusan
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 09:03 AM

pm from MET_JUNKIE: Sure go for it....i just released it..i didnt author it or film it. Thanks for asking.

:good:

I think now is all oki :)

#10 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 12:14 PM

I'll have the menus finished soon, and will stick MetallicaSMC and Met_Junkie on the credits page along with Dusan for reauthoring and myself for the menus. How's that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users