London 1996/11/13

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_meatball_*

Guest_meatball_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2005 - 09:25 AM

Hi :rock:

There is a bootleg recorded on the November 13th 1996 during TV show in London.
It contains only three songs
1.Wasting My Hate
2.Mama Said
3.King Nothing

Could you please make some smart covers for this?

...maybe you could take a screenshot from Mama or Hate videos which are quite popular among collectors? that's just a little suggestion :lol:

#2 Guest_meatball_*

Guest_meatball_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 August 2005 - 09:36 PM

What's up guys? did I frightened you? ;)
I hope someday some of you will take care of it.
And here is my small advice: botleg should be named Later... With Jools Holland and the venue was BBC2 studio

I was thinking about doing it by my self but I'm not good at graphic design ;) besides my idea to get a screenshot from the video Mama Said (where only James is playing) is too difficult for me :lol:

#3 frantik2k3

frantik2k3

The Freelancer

• Cover Artists
  • 582 posts
  • Favorite Album:They all kick ass!

Posted 18 September 2005 - 01:56 AM

I had the .mpg files of these three songs, but I deleted them before I saw this request.

Can anyone take a few screenshots if you have the .mpg files kicking around?

If there are some pictures to use, that would be pretty cool, I know the TV set was done up nicely with redish colors for the background and what not.

I'll do the covers if someone can provide some pics.

#4 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 02:31 AM

I was pretty sure I had this performance but couldn't find it, so apparently not. Anyway, I do have a couple pics from the show, which I've attached below if you want to use them for anything. They're both small but they might come in handy if you don't find any other pics to use.

#5 frantik2k3

frantik2k3

The Freelancer

• Cover Artists
  • 582 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 02:45 AM

I don't think those are from the right show. From the videos I remember watching, the crowd was nowhere near that close and the set looked different.

I'd say those two pics are from the Top Of The Pops TV program. You can see a sign that says "TOTP" in the top left of pic 10. And not to mention the crowd is up real close, much like it is when you watch the 2003 Top of the Pops gig.

#6 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 02:50 AM

Hmm...you're right, those are from November 13, 1997, not 1996. ;) I know I've seen some pics around somewhere though, so if I find them I'll post them.

#7 frantik2k3

frantik2k3

The Freelancer

• Cover Artists
  • 582 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 02:56 PM

I posted a request for some pics over at Metpage and elmoz was nice enough to take some screenshots of his mpgs. They are small, but will suite this cover just fine.

They are attached here if anyone is interested.

#8 Guest_meatball_*

Guest_meatball_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2005 - 08:18 PM

Hallo guys!
I haven't been here for ages! Thank you very much Frantik for those screenshots, I couldn't take the screenshots by myself cause I don't know which program was made for such tricks.

and here is how I would like the covers to be: front = screenshot MAMA 04, back: KING 14, but whatever you do it surely will be marvelous.

So.... let's get it started? ;)

#9 Harmony Havoc

Harmony Havoc

Girls Love Metallica Best

• Cover Artists
  • 712 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 02:31 PM

Hi, It seems as if all of the MetCoverArtists, including myself have disappeared for a while. For myself, I’ve been really busy and haven’t much time to give to doing any artwork. But Im back and Im sure the others will pop back in when they have time. Your requests are not being ignored. We will get to them eventually. NO Metallica request goes unfilled. Please be patient. We all do this voluntarily and do have other obligations and things that sometimes keeps us very busy and prevent up from our passion and love for creating MetCoverArt. Thanks.
Posted Image

#10 frantik2k3

frantik2k3

The Freelancer

• Cover Artists
  • 582 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 07:19 PM

Yeah so it's been like a 3 weeks now and I have not touched the files I started back then. I have been busy with "real world" things like school, friends and a fly fishing vacation B)

But I'm back now and can finally get this cover done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users