Chapter Disc Two

Main Disc One

Main Disc Two

Enjoy and Printª

#12 Guest_creepingdeath1128_*

Guest_creepingdeath1128_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2005 - 01:47 AM

Man those look Great, Thanks So Much JC!! I really appreciate it. I'll finish up authoring the dvd tomorrow and it will be ready for trade. If you wanted to add the name of the Filmer on that pass. This show was filmed by The N.Y.B.G. That is a really cool idea. Thanks again man, it really is great and i appreciate you taking the time to do the menus. There is also a single cam of this show I may be authoring in the future, but we'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

The next show I am going to be doing is

Austin, TX
January 27, 1992
Frank Erwin Center
NTSC Format
I have to check the length but it will most likely be 2 Discs. I will confirm that tomorrow.
I have no idea who filmed this show.

Thanks again JC for the help

#13 Guest_creepingdeath1128_*

• Guests

Posted 05 September 2005 - 04:21 PM

Hey Guys,

I have a slight change in plans here. I will be reautoring 2 shows this week. These shows have not really been circulated at all as far as I know.

The shows will be,

Again

East Rutherford, NJ
April 1, 1997
Continental Airlines Arena
Single Cam Master
NTSC Format
2 Discs

Uniondale, New York
February 28, 1997
Single Cam Master
2 Discs
NTSC Format
I believe Nassau Colliseum was the venue

These shows have already been ripped from the 8mm master directly to dvd so they are awesome quality. As per the filmers request he wanted to keep the COC sets as well. So it will have COC opening on both nights. Im not sure what their sets are so i don't really need a menu for them. I'll just create a link or button for COC and then you can have the option of skipping right to metallica.

The Filmer would also like his logo on the Menu. Here are the links to the screens of these shows. I also included the filmers logo he would like used with the screens

http://www.slayers.us/ruth - East Ruth 97

http://www.slayers.us/union - Uniondale 97

I really appreciate your help with these shows. I am making these shows available for regular trades regardless of their rarity.

Thanks again

#14 Harmony Havoc

Harmony Havoc

Girls Love Metallica Best

• Cover Artists
  • 712 posts
  • Favorite Album:They all kick ass!

Posted 08 September 2005 - 02:06 AM

Uniondale, New York
February 28, 1997
Single Cam Master
2 Discs
NTSC Format

http://www.slayers.us/union  - Uniondale 97

I really appreciate your help with these shows. I am making these shows available for regular trades regardless of their rarity.

Thanks again

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll do this one. And wow to the quality, if those screenshots are any indication. :P
Posted Image

#15 Guest_creepingdeath1128_*

• Guests

Posted 08 September 2005 - 04:34 AM

Uniondale, New York
February 28, 1997
Single Cam Master
2 Discs
NTSC Format

Thanks again

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll do this one. And wow to the quality, if those screenshots are any indication. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks again Harmony, I really appreciate it. The quality on these two shows are really excellent. Like I said it was ripped directly from the 8mm Master so its the best quality we will get of this show. The filmer also used an external mic to record the audio so even that sounds great as well. I have a lower gen of the 2 cam mix a friend just sent to me on vhs so I will be ripping that soon too.

I've been a bit behind so I'm finally getting the 3 Cam mix authored with the new menus thanks to JC. If anyone wants to trade for this, I should have it finished later today so it will be ready for trading.

Thanks again for all your help. I really do appreciate it.

#16 frantik2k3

frantik2k3

The Freelancer

• Cover Artists
  • 582 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 10:03 PM

If anyone wants to trade for this, I should have it finished later today so it will be ready for trading.

PM sent for sure :P

#17 Harmony Havoc

Harmony Havoc

• Cover Artists
  • 712 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 03:55 AM

Uniondale, New York
February 28, 1997
Single Cam Master
2 Discs
NTSC Format

Thanks again

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Menu Art for Uniondale NY
Posted Image

#18 Guest_creepingdeath1128_*

• Guests

Posted 11 September 2005 - 06:56 AM

Thanks Harmony, You really did an outstanding Job on these menus, they really are sweet looking! I appreciate you taking the time to put these together.

#19 Harmony Havoc

Harmony Havoc

• Cover Artists
  • 712 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 12:22 PM

East Rutherford, NJ
April 1, 1997
Continental Airlines Arena
Single Cam Master
NTSC Format
2 Discs

These shows have already been ripped from the 8mm master directly to dvd so they are awesome quality. As per the filmers request he wanted to keep the COC sets as well. So it will have COC opening on both nights. Im not sure what their sets are so i don't really need a menu for them. I'll just create a link or button for COC and then you can have the option of skipping right to metallica.

The Filmer would also like his logo on the Menu. Here are the links to the screens of these shows. I also included the filmers logo he would like used with the screens

http://www.slayers.us/ruth  - East Ruth 97

Thanks again

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This show still needs to have menus made for it. Anyone want to do them?
Posted Image

#20 Harmony Havoc

Harmony Havoc

• Cover Artists
  • 712 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 05:36 AM

Here are the menus for the East Rutherford
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users